Movie pitch





This is our video pitch for our upcoming film 'Inside'. Within this we have confirmed the attributes to our film following conventions of a common medium budget movie trailer. We have explained the main events of the film, the characters and the actors that will be playing them, and we have presented it in a professional way in order to come be taken seriously when trying to pitch the movie. My role in this piece was to edit the pitch after we made it. I used a software called 'Splice' on my phone and cut out parts that were not needed or went wrong, I then added the title at the beginning and the sound affect behind it that is appropriate for our genre of thriller. By editing our pitch video, I have also gained skills and knowledge for when it comes to our actual trailer and editing that to make different elements of media come together and form a presentable trailer. 

Comments